Agenda 21st July
Thanks to all who attended last nights meeting (14th July) we made a good start to the program and I look forward to a fantastic year with you all.
Next weeks agenda 21st July meeting will begin at 7.10pm and run for an hour.
– dismantle the HPV so that we can repair, replace or service components
– stock take the consumable items for the event (tyres etc)
– dismantle the last 2 years carts (ladder and ironing board carts) to see how the carts go together
– bring along any items which you think may be good for building this years cart , trolleys, lawn mower handles, metal tubing (to construct the brake, reinforce the cart and axles), a non reusable bike so that we can user the head stem. Look through previous blog posts and the RACV website for ideas
– date for sponsorship walk in Gisborne
– sponsor ship ideas
– team name, logo etc for the teams
– distribution list of phone and email addresses
– media release permission for the event